Residential program for persons served transitioning from state hospital, who require intensive supervision and treatment due to mental illness as well as challenging behavioral issues such as physical assault, problematic sexual behavior, and behaviors resulting from intellectual disabilities
General Statement of Duties: To provide interpreting services for non-English speaking persons being served within CBFS and to do so in a manner that promotes growth, independence and dignity for those individuals served.
1. Provide interpreting services for staff and non-English speaking persons served to facilitate rehabilitation services as needed, including day to day activities and treatment meetings, as needed.
2. Communicate in a professional manner.
3. Perform other related work duties as needed or as assigned by supervisor.
4. Perform duties consistent with program and agency policies and procedures.
5. Execute duties to reflect reasonable safety standards. Universal/standard precautions must be utilized and training obtained in areas that constitute risk.