General Statement of Duties: Under general supervision, the Training Coordinator creates and maintains a calendar of required and optional training programs offered by the agency, provides classroom instruction, and maintains training rooms, records, equipment and materials.
1. Plan, prepare, develop and/or delivers agency training and orientation programs,
2. Conduct trainings for CPR, First Aid, Intervention and other required training courses, some of which require a moderate level of physical ability, and maintain appropriate instructor certifications.
2. Assist Director of Professional Development & Training in utilizing assessment results to enhance training, coordinating curriculum development, and development of job-specific trainings.
3. Participate, as assigned, in agency training committees or external training organizations.
4. Update, maintain and prepare training materials and self-teaching packets, including room setup for trainings.
5. Maintain training supplies, facility, and equipment.
6. Create and distribute quarterly training calendar, and information about applicable internal and external trainings.
7. Maintain and/or input current staff trainings and certifications in training data base.
8. Generate training and requirement reports.
9. Develop and maintain a resource library of educational opportunities and materials.
10. Travel locally, as needed, by personal vehicle to conduct or attend training.
11. Perform duties consistent with agency/program policies and procedures.
12. Execute duties to reflect reasonable safety standards. Universal/standard precautions must be utilized and training obtained in areas that constitute risk.
13. Perform other related work duties as needed or as assigned by supervisor or designee.