1. A Bachelors Degree and at least two (2) years of comparable experience, or
A high school diploma or equivalent and at least four (4) years of comparable human resource generalist experience and/or HR certification (PHR, SPHR, CEBS, etc.).
2. Experience should include recruiting, benefits administration, complaint resolution, delivery of presentations (such as benefits, employee orientation or training), and management and maintenance of electronic records and employees data bases.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), and familiarity with relational databases and data gathering/analytics tools.
4. Knowledge of key employment laws.
5. Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a team environment with a sense of urgency and without compromising quality of work
6. Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills.
7. Demonstrated ability to work independently, to manage and resolve conflict, to handle difficult situations in a professional, tactful manner, and to maintain a sense of humor.
8. Demonstrated ability to provide high-quality customer service.
9. Proficiency and experience in the use of standard office equipment, including personal computers, facsimile, photocopier and telephone systems, and the ability to enter and manipulate electronic data quickly and accurately.
10. The ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
11. A valid drivers license in state of residence and the ability to drive.
12. The ability to pass criminal background and drivers license checks.
13. The availability of an automobile to attend meetings away from the main administrative office, or to deliver HR-related material or presentations to agency facilities or other locations as-needed.