Fee for Service Clinician
General Statement of Duties: Position functions within our community based Outpatient Mental Health Clinic to provide services to people of all ages who are experiencing personal difficulties in their lives due to psychiatric and/or emotional symptoms arising from current or past stressors, life crises, problems in school, developmental issues, mental illness, adjustment disorders or substance abuse.
The Clinic is licensed by the Dept. of Public Health, Medicaid Certified, and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
1. Diagnostic evaluation, individual psychotherapy, family, and group therapy.
2. Maintain up-to-date clinical records for assigned clients, complete all required documentation in a clear, concise, and timely manner.
3. Provide a minimum of at least 8 client contact units (billable hours).
4. Attend staff meetings and multidisciplinary team meetings.
5. Obtain all necessary prior authorizations from funding agents (i.e. insurance companies/Medicaid) for services rendered to assigned clients as well as to perform services in compliance with the policies established by BAMSI, funding sources, and/or licensing regulatory agents.
*Malpractice liability insurance coverage, supervision and training on topics of professional interest will be provided by BAMSI.
Possession of LICSW or LMHC in Massachusetts