Penn Environmental & Remediation, Inc. is a full service environmental consulting company providing cost-effective solutions to a wide range of environmental, engineering and energy problems.
Our continued growth has created an excellent career opportunity for a Senior Manager in our Hatfield, PA Office. This is a senior position that entails working with the principals of Penn E&R to manage primary clients and continued growth.
• Sales and marketing to our existing client base, and new business development
• Manage large remediation projects
• Prepare proposals and assist with market development
• Manage & develop junior staff
• Assist with Market Analysis and Strategic Planning
• An intimate knowledge of the environmental business market/environmental consulting
• Significant skill and experience in managing and conducting Environmental Remediation projects
• PA Act 2 /NJ SRRA experience
• Minimum of 10 years related experience
• A minimum of a Bachelors degree in either Geology or an applicable Engineering discipline (advanced degree preferred)
• PG/PE and or LSRP license required
• Excellent oral communication and writing skills
• Strong analytical and computer skills